Friday, December 18, 2015

Baby Steps or Taking a Leap

As I'm sitting at the Helsinki airport waiting for my flight, I'm wondering what I'm getting myself into. Just a while ago I said goodbye to my dear friends and colleagues, some who I have worked with for the past three years and now I am heading into the unknown. I might have shed a few tears (cried my eyes out) as it really hit me that I won't be returning to the office any time soon. I sit here contemplating whether I am completely out of my mind, batsh*t crazy taking a leap into the unknown with no guarantees or just courageous, going after my dreams one (baby) step at a time. I guess it all depends on the perspective.

But that being said as incredibly cheesy as it sounds, I'd rather pursue my dreams than sit still and complain about not getting what I want in life. And while on the subject of cheesy, below are some farewell cards to help me keep on going on this very, very emotional day.




Two clovers for doubling the good luck.


Many spend half of their time dreaming of what they could have as others head out to the world and fulfill their dreams. 

Good luck with conquering the world.

You will surely accomplish your goals with that attitude and courage!

All the emotions from leaving the office behind was replaced however with irritation as soon as I got to the airport and discovered that my bag was overweight. Oh well, some re-arranging and a random security check, I'm boarding soon. And facing a race against time with my connecting flight but thankfully I run fast.

Keep you posted!



No comments:

Post a Comment